Complete the words with the missing letters.
1. French people take eating very s _ _ i _ _ s _ _ .
2. It is rude to b _ _ p at the table in most European countries.
3. It’s common to kiss someone on the cheek in Spain when you meet a s _ _ _ n _ _ r.
4. My sister is going on a student _ x _ _ _ n _ e programme to Sweden this autumn.
5. You have to be polite if you want to _ _ k _ friends in a foreign country.
6. My brother is studying English in the UK. He’s staying with a(n) _ _ s _ family.
7. People in Germany or the UK are more f _ _ _ _ l than in Spain or Italy.
i pytania o St. Patrick's Day (17 March):
8. What is Saint Patrick’s original name reported to be?
9. Which fierce warriors invaded Ireland during the 9th and 10th centuries?.
10. What kind of creature does legend say St. Patrick drove out of Ireland?
Zadania z 26 lutego przesłało 10 uczniów! Oczywiście klasy I i III... Mam nadzieję, że podobnie będzie i tym razem. Na odpowiedzi czekam do 18 marca, jak zwykle pod adresem: firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!